Dreamtime Dive and Snorkel
Your day on the outer Great Barrier Reef has five hours of water activities split between two unique sites showcasing a variety of colourful corals and marine life. Snorkel over stunning corals gardens where anemones, sea whips, clams and plate coral are home to clown fish, angel fish and batfish.
Their cultural guides recount the Dreamtime stories of the Gimuy Walubara Yidinji, Gunggandji, Mandingalbay and Yirrganydji people to help you gain a deeper cultural understanding of this diverse ecosystem. The sea country of these four Traditional Owner groups stretches from Port Douglas to Frankland Islands and includes the two sites you visit.
- Climate Action Business Certified by Ecotourism Australia
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- ATEC COVID Ready/ WTTC Safe Travels Stamp
- COVID Safe
- ECO Certified (Advanced Ecotourism) by Ecotourism Australia
- ECO Certified (Ecotourism) by Ecotourism Australia